Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update

Hi! I'm still alive. I just don't really have anything to blog about. Since returning from Lyon studying for exams has kind of overtaken my life, so I've been doing a lot of schoolwork and just enjoying the day to day experiences of living in Paris and spending time with my friends here.
Time is absolutely flying by - I can't believe my trip is half over. It's hard because half of me wants it to go quickly because I miss everyone back home so badly, yet the other half of me wants it to go very slowly because it's so amazing here and I'll never have this chance again. If I could just bring you all over here it would solve this problem and I would probably stay forever :)
Well, back to the studying!

......or maybe I'll procrastinate by putting my pictures from Lyon on my website finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment