Monday, October 18, 2010

In Montpellier!

Hello!

I am writing this from an internet cafe near the train station in Montpellier. I arrived here yesterday afternoon and spent the afternoon and evening wandering around and getting lost in the older portion of the city. It was very beautiful and interesting.


I'm supposed to be heading to Carcassonne from here, but the train strikes are making it difficult. There were supposed to be trains at 10:43, 10:55, and 11:00am, but those were all cancelled and the next one is at 2:29pm. So I am going to wander around the city a little bit longer with the extra time I now have. I also think I am going to head home on Saturday instead of Sunday just so I can make sure I am able to get to my class on Monday morning and don't end up stranded anywhere. We will see :)

I will update soon. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment