Monday, November 15, 2010

Ten Days

The past ten days have just flown by! My dad arrived in Paris to visit me on Friday the 5th early in the morning, and we have been going pretty much nonstop since then.

We did the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Hotel des Invalides, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Saint Severin, Arc de Triumphe, Pantheon, Latin Quarter, Montmartre, Pere Lachaise, Versailles, and I'm sure even more that I am forgetting.... And that's just in and around Paris! He also spent three days in the Netherlands while I was taking exams for school, and we spent three days in Berlin as well.... I was impressed, I had a hard time keeping up with him! haha. It was a very very fun visit, and it was great to be able to share everything I've been experiencing with my dad! I had an amazing time and am so happy he came to visit.

Now it is back to the grind with an exam Tuesday morning, and classes picking up a bit more as I head towards the end of the semester. I will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment