Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time is flying!

I absolutely cannot believe that it's almost December! I feel like I am finally comfortable in Paris and that it finally feels like home, and now I'm heading into my last couple of weeks of classes. It's so odd to think that in 17 days I will have my master's degree! I am unbelievably sad to see this chapter of my life end, but also very excited to start the next part (if I can find a "grown up" job that is!). It's a bit bittersweet, but I am trying to focus on just enjoying my last few weeks with my new friends here and thinking about how wonderful it will be when Andy arrives! It's been over three months since I've seen him, so it will be wonderful to be able to spend the holidays here with him.... I don't have terribly much to update, I just wanted to post again because I know I haven't in a while. I hope everything is going wonderfully back home and everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving - I had McDonald's because I figured I should do something American. hahaha.

Lots of love to back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment