Monday, September 13, 2010

Berlin, Day 4 (Sunday, Sept 12)

I spent my last day in Berlin at the zoo and aquarium, and I'm not going to lie - it was super cool. It is an awesome awesome zoo.


You're really really close to the animals (check out the picture above of the elephant), you can watch their feedings, and the zoo has (thanks wikipedia) "the most comprehensive collection of species in the world."

It was a really fun, relaxing way to end my trip. I caught my train home at 8pm and slept most of the way home. I ended up getting in just after 11am because of a delay, but I had no plans today so it wasn't an issue for me.

All in all I had an amazing time in Berlin. It is an absolutely fascinating city and I loved my time there. It has its grungy side, and it's still rebuilding, but it is an incredible city. I met some amazing people, saw some amazing things, and ate some amazing food. It is now up there as one of my favorite cities in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment